This award winning centre features a 6-lane 25-metre competition pool, a 4-lane 25-metre teach pool, a leisure pool, toddlers pool, large swirl pool, sauna, steam room, water slide and warm wading pool. Accessibility lifts are available as well as stairs for all pools.
Children 6 and under (under 7 years of age) must be within arms reach of an adult when swimming in our pool facilities.
To ensure a safe and effective workout, new participants are encouraged to stop by 15 minutes before the class to meet the instructor. Informing them of any medical conditions, injuries, or new to fitness will help them prepare you for the class. The goal is to ensure a safe and effective workout for all participants.
Use the pool/water to help alleviate pain and soreness with these low impact non-weight bearing exercises in a pool setting. Develop strength while keeping your body and joints safe. Ability to swim is not required.
– Build muscle strength without inhibiting range of motion while improving your cardio capacity.
Deep Water/Aqua Fusion
– A cardio and core workout, you choose if you work out in the shallow or deep end with a noodle or water belt.
Deep Water/Aqua Boxing Fusion
- A cardio workout that focuses on upper body strength and conditioning; you choose if you work out in the shallow or deep end with a noodle or water belt.
– Low impact water workout for people with limited range of motion.
- A cardio workout that focuses on upper body strength and conditioning.