Application Forms & Procedures
How to Make a Planning Application
- Pre-application meetings are strongly recommended. Please call 604-467-7341 to arrange for an appointment for First Reading (land use report) of rezoning, the minimum required items are as specified in Schedule I of the Development Procedural Bylaw (PDF).
- When a development proposal requires more than one application (e.g., rezoning, subdivision, development permit, variance permit, etc.), all the pending applications, drawings and reports must be submitted within one year from the date Council grants First Reading to the rezoning.
- For further information, refer to the Development Procedures Bylaw (PDF).
- Link to the Community Amenity Contribution (CAC) Program Policy (PDF)
Print Planning Application form and Ministry of Environment Site Profile.
- Application Form (PDF)
- Consent Form (PDF)
- Site Profile Form (Ministry of Environment) (PDF)
- Application Fees (PDF)
- Zoning Information (PDF)
- Minimum Lot Area and Dimensions (PDF)
- Development Sign Specifications and Layout (PDF)
- Development Information Meeting (DIM) policy and sign sample (PDF)
- Development Cost Charges (PDF)
- Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District Development Cost Charges (PDF)
- School District No. 42 (Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows) School Site Acquisition Charges (PDF)
Select and print the application type that corresponds to your development proposal:
- Schedule A - Official Community Plan Amendment (PDF)
- Schedule B - Rezoning for Single Family (PDF)
- Schedule C - Rezoning for Other than Single Family (PDF)
- Schedule D - Development Permit (PDF)
- Schedule E - Development Variance Permit (PDF)
- Subdivision Including Phased Strata (PDF)
- Schedule F - Watercourse Protection Development Permit (PDF)
- Schedule G - Natural Features Development Permit (PDF)
- Schedule H - Temporary Use Permit (PDF)
- Schedule I - Rezoning (Bylaw First Reading Only) (PDF)
- Schedule J - Wildfire Development Permit (PDF)
- Development Permit (Intensive Residential Development) (PDF)
All applications must be submitted in accordance with the applicable checklist found below. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.